Tracking performance of lead generation is really important to
any business. However, it's often hard to define relevant lead
generation KPIs. Here are few examples that might help you.
- New account signups: How many visitors signed up for the
- Goal abandonment rate: What proportion of visits that started
a goal finally abandon?
- Search traffic: Visits from specific terms, excluding the
- Visit stickiness: How many page does a visitor see during a
- Returning visitors signups: How many visits does it take
before someone sign up?
- Get a quote requests: Any contact form that is filled and
send is part of a good KPI.
How to build a Google Analytics dashboard to track your lead
generation with DashThis?
First, you sign up to
DashThis and create your first dashboard by choosing a
template like "Lead generation". You can also
personalize the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) according to
your organization's needs.