September 4th, 2013 — 4:14pm
Do you manage several PPC / Adwords campaigns for your clients? Then you might be interested by getting yourself a Lead Generation Report Template for Adwords!
Because it will help you save precious time. Indeed, most of the time, every lead generation reports are similar. Creating a template will allow you to quickly put up a report in seconds.
How do you create a lead generation report template for Adwords?
First off, let’s ask ourselves what should we see in such report?
Lead generation KPIs are, well, obviously about leads. Here are some interesting lead generation KPIs we can get from Adwords:
- Total conversions
- Conversion value (real revenue or estimated value from a lead)
- Cost per conversion
- View-through conversions (conversions that happen after seeing an ad from another channel)
- Conversion rate
- Conversions by conversion types
- Conversions by Ad Network
- Conversions by AdGroup
Once your lead generation KPIs are defined, you have to create your report. This is pretty straight forward actually using our fully visual editor. Then, this report will act as your base template for your future reports. How can copy this lead generation template by using the “clone” feature:
That’s it! Now you have an easy way to create a lead generation template for your Adwords clients in less than a minute.
» Create your own Adwords lead generation template
Comment » | Dashboards, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Web analytics
March 20th, 2013 — 2:07pm
Tracking performance of lead generation is really important to any business. However, it’s often hard to define relevant lead generation KPIs. Here are few examples that might help you.
• New account signups: How many visitors signed up for the trial?
• Goal abandonment rate: What proportion of visits that started a goal finally abandon?
• Search traffic: Visits from specific terms, excluding the brand name.
• Visit stickiness: How many page does a visitor see during a visit?
• Returning visitors signups: How many visits does it take before someone sign up?
• Get a quote requests: Any contact form that is filled and send is part of a good KPI.
How to build a dashboard to track your leads generation with DashThis?
First, you register to DashThis and create your first dashboard by choosing then a template like “Lead generation“. You can also personalize the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) according to your organization’s needs.
Comment » | Dashboards
March 20th, 2013 — 1:31pm
Are you looking to create a lead generation dashboard for your clients using your Adwords MMC data? DashThis is an authorized Adwords API developer. We can integrate all your Adwords clients’ campaigns into your dashboards. This is especially useful for Lead Generation dashboards where you want conversions from Adwords directly instead of Google Analytics.
» Give DashThis a try to create a Lead Generation dashboard using Adwords API
Comment » | Dashboards