Thousands of marketing strategists, search teams, content creators, and agencies rely on the power of GinzaMetrics daily to improve brand “findability”. So, naturally, we integrated the GinzaMetrics reporting API into DashThis.
- 1 – Connect your account
- 2 – KPIs, metrics, and dimensions
1 – Connect your account
1.1 – Get your API Key
Before connecting Ginzametrics to DashThis, you need to request an access to their API. Please contact Ginzametrics support and ask for an API key.
Once you’ve been granted access, you find the API Key in your Ginzametrics account.
1 – Sign in to Ginzametrics, and select Settings in the User menu.
2 – At the bottom of the page, you find your API Key
1.2 – Add Ginzametrics to DashThis
Connecting Ginzametrics to DashThis requires 2 quick steps.
- 1 – In the Integration Manager, choose Ginzametrics and click on Add.
- 2 – A window appears on the right-hand side of the screen. Enter the name you want to give to your source and the API Key.
Click on Add, and you’re done!
2 – KPIs, metrics, and dimensions
The following KPIs are available from the Preset Widgets drop down menu:
- • Keywords Ranking Distribution
- • Keywords Ranking Distribution (Pie)
- • Top Keywords / URL by Rank
- • Top Keywords by Rank
- • Top Url by Rank
The following metrics and dimensions are available
- • SERP Rank
- • SERP Rank Page
- • Keyword
- • Keyword/URL
- • Page Path
- • SERP Page Number
Any questions? Contact our support team is always there for you!
You’re still not a DashThis user? Try our tool for free!