Tracking performance of lead generation is really important to any business. However, it’s often hard to define relevant lead generation KPIs. Here are few examples that might help you:
• New account signups: How many visitors signed up for the trial?
• Goal abandonment rate: What proportion of visits that started a goal finally abandon?
• Search traffic: Visits from specific terms, excluding the brand name.
• Visit stickiness: How many pages does a visitor see during a visit?
• Returning visitors signups: How many visits does it take before someone signs up?
• Get quote requests: Any contact form that is filled and sent is part of a good KPI.
How do you build a dashboard to track your leads generation with DashThis?
First, you register with DashThis and create your first dashboard by choosing a template like our “Lead generation“ one. You can also personalize the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) according to your organization’s needs.