In an effort to provide you with a more comprehensive overview of your data, it is now possible to merge similar metrics from different sources!
* Be careful: a widget merge cannot be undone! Once you complete it, and save the widget, it is not possible to go back.*
- To do this, first, go into your dashboard’s Edit mode.
- Then, click on “Edit widget”
- Click on the “Merge” option, which you’ll find in the right-side menu
- When you click on the “Merge” option, a drop-down menu will appear if (and only if) there are compatible widgets with which to merge your selected widget.*
- If no drop-down menu appears (and you see an incompatibility message), you may need to save your work. Click on the widget’s “Save and Continue”, click on your dashboard’s “Save” and then try re-editing the widget you would like to merge.
- Click the widget with which you would like to merge
- Click on Save and Continue
* Compatible widgets are those with similar metrics (for example, Ad Cost in both AdWords and Facebook Ads, or Followers Count in both Twitter and Instagram).
*Note: an already merged widget (meaning, two merged metrics from different sources), cannot be used again to launch a merge. That means if you want to merge per example, Adwords ad cost with FB Ads cost plus Bing Ads, this is what you need to do:
1. You can pick any of the three widgets to start and merge it with one of the other. So I choose the FB Ads widget and merge it with Adwords (this will make one widget disappear).
2. Now if you want to merge the Bing widget, you need to request the merge from the Bing widget and not the already merge widget of Adwords and FB Ads.