It’s not because we enjoyed a great summer that we didn’t work! We released many small updates to clear our to-do list.
What’s new in this release?
- Support of Google Universal Analytics custom metrics and dimensions
- New widgets options. For example, you can remove the delta comparison from a list or display the previous period number.
- PointRoll Ad Server integration.
- Adwords filtering on Ad Networks (search or display) as well as content label filtering.
- Youtube filtering by video ID to get performance metrics for a single video.
- Enhanced security feature: Restrict dashboard access by filtering IPs. You can also view a dashboard’s access log.
- Plus, tons of improvement to the behind the scene stuff. It’s boring, we know, but that’s the reason you rely on DashThis for your reporting!
- Finally, we revamped our website! Have a look now!
Stéphane has been working on business web projects for more than 15 years. After creating and selling numerous web marketing agencies and web apps, he founded DashThis in 2011.