March 8th, 2017 — 11:34am
February may have been the shortest month of the year, but that didn’t stop us from working on some pretty big projects! Today’s product updates includes some major streamlining and restructuring – everything to make your use of DashThis easier, quicker, and more fun:
- We’ve revamped your dashboard manager;
- Your edit widget panel has also gotten an overhaul;
- And, Searchmetrics is now an available integration.
2 comments » | Product Updates
February 1st, 2017 — 12:17pm
The new year has already brought something pretty exciting: our website joined the tool with a brand new look. As we mentioned, the visual changes to both the website and the system itself have been done not only to look cooler (obviously), but also to make room for all the new features we’re consistently rolling out. So without further ado, let’s tell you about today’s new features and improvements:
- You can now include all your ad details in your list widgets;
- You can now delete a dashboard within an existing group;
- Adding a PDF report attachment to email dispatches is now permanent.
Comment » | Product Updates
January 20th, 2017 — 12:12pm
If you’re a DashThis user, you already got a good glimpse at our rebrand in our system. Now, our website has joined the party! We’ve finished rebranding all our platforms: website, social media, ads… everything matches!
We want to take this opportunity to explain a little bit about our motivation for the change, our vision, and what it all means for DashThis as a business and reporting tool.
4 comments » | Business, Product Updates, The company