What’s new in our latest update?
We enjoyed our summer and our vacations. But still, we worked hard on new features and improvements, including:
- Ahrefs SEO API integration
- Majestic SEO integration
- WebCEO SEO tools integration
- Perfect Audience remarketing platform integration
- An easy way to manage data source errors and handle them on your own (report or reset)
- The possibility to view the details of a widget, i.e. what metric, dimension and filters if any
- The comment section now allows links. Use this with some caution as linking to another website might reveal your secret encrypted dashboard’s URL!
- The comparison period in the Campaign view is now optional
- We reviewed the dashboard creation / authorization process
- Revamped support platform and knowledge base
Note that we also updated the Weekly and Daily time periods of the Periodic view. The “last year” indicator has been replaced by something more relevant and meaningful, such as “last week” for the Daily view and “3 week average” for the Weekly view. Since the focus is short-term on these views, last year’s data wasn’t useful for most users.