Create Reports and Dashboards for ComScore
ComScore is an American Internet analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to many of the world’s largest enterprises, agencies, and publishers. Our clients requested that we integrate their API into DashThis. This has now been done! You can create custom reports and dashboards for ComScore. At this time, we have integrated Key Measures and Demographic Profiles APIs, but we should release Cross Visiting integration soon.
What are the metrics and dimensions available?
- Females – Age
- HH Income
- HH Size
- Males – Age
- Persons – Age
- Top 100 Properties
- % Composition Unique Visitors
- % Reach
- Average Daily Visitors (000)
- Average Minutes per Visit
- Average Visits per Visitor
- Composition Index PV
- Composition Index UV
- Target Audience (000)
- Time On Site
- Unique Visitors
- You must ask ComScore support for an API user.
- Data source provider key is the ID of the website you want to track.
- There’s no default widget. Each widget must be created from the Advanced Editor because each request require the region parameter to be set.
Do you need to create a dashboard using your ComScore analytics data? Then, you should try DashThis!