Happy Holidays…and news on our upcoming version!
It’s almost the end of 2015! I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you, your team and loved ones happy holidays.
Thank you for your continued business with DashThis and we look forward to working with you in 2016!
When will the new version of DashThis be launched in 2016?
We are thrilled to announce that we’ll (finally) release our long-awaited new version of DashThis in 2016. We know: we’ve been promising this new version to some of you for quite some time and we realize we may have announced this version a bit too early. We were confident (and excited!) at the time; however, we have realized that we needed more time to develop a new version that will truly meet your expectations.
The good news is that we have worked hard over the past months to gather information on how you do your reporting, how you use DashThis and most importantly, your needs. With all this gold-nugget information, we believe we are on the right path to create a more improved, totally revamped reporting tool that will solve most of your current pain points, such as:
- The possibility to create your own custom formula at the widget level;
- A flexible way to edit widgets;
- The ability to edit date periods at the widget level, such as creating year-to-date widgets;
- A totally revamped data import mechanism to avoid some annoying issues, including AdWords conversion changes 30 days later;
- Completely redesigned and and even nicer looking dashboards and widgets;
- More control on the output, such as setting the number of decimals;
- Better control of the sources of a dashboard as well as its settings;
- Completely redesigned workflow of how you create dashboards;
- Improved template and cloning options;
- Plus, we’ll come up with a list of new data sources during the year from the many you have requested;
- And much more!
So, when will you see all this? We embarked on a crazy journey to bring you the best reporting tool you deserved. You’ll see the results next spring so stay tuned!
Please note that our offices will be closed from December 21 to January 4. Support will be limited to urgent matters. Each request will be handled when we return.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday season!
Stéphane and the whole DashThis team.