March 16th, 2017 — 11:41am
DashThis’s mission is to make reporting easier for you. We work hard everyday to provide you with an effortless tool that simplifies your life on a daily basis. We’ve created DashThis, and keep improving it, in order to save you time, effort, and headaches. You can focus then on what really matters for your business and your clients.
On our side of the screen, we also use tools that help us do our job efficiently. Since our goal is to improve your reporting process, we thought we would share our browser with you, and tell you what the DashThis team uses to improve its workflow. We spoke with some team members and they told us what tools they use on a daily basis. Have a look at what tools help us create a tool that helps you (that’s help-ception)! Read article
Comment » | Business, Marketing, reporting, The company
January 20th, 2017 — 12:12pm
If you’re a DashThis user, you already got a good glimpse at our rebrand in our system. Now, our website has joined the party! We’ve finished rebranding all our platforms: website, social media, ads… everything matches!
We want to take this opportunity to explain a little bit about our motivation for the change, our vision, and what it all means for DashThis as a business and reporting tool.
4 comments » | Business, Product Updates, The company
December 14th, 2016 — 7:39pm
After the launch of our tool’s great rebrand last month, we’re keeping the same pace and rolling out features and updates on a consistent basis.
Today’s product update includes:
- A new blog category where you’ll find all our product updates as soon as they’re released;
- Dashboards that now save your changes automatically;
- A tweaked navigation menu that makes things easier on smaller screens, and helps the CSV File Manager and Image Manager be more accessible;
- A streamlined widget menu that makes writing a note, deleting, or refreshing a widget that much simpler;
- The addition of a year-over-year widget to help you compare your data over time.
Comment » | Product Updates, The company