CSV Dashboard: Create a Dashboard from a CSV file Using The Simplified Widget
Two weeks ago we released a simplified way to show your CSV data as is. This will let you show your CSV data in a table like you were in a spreadsheet, basically you will get a nice CSV Dashboard
To use this feature follow these 5 easy steps:
1) Open a dashboard or create a new one from scratch
2) Click edit on the top right blue menu
3) Click CSV on the top blue menu
4) Upload your CSV file, choose encoding (usually UTF-8) and data separator
5) Voilà! You got yourself a nice CSV dashboard!
If you need a chart for your CSV file, we suggest you try the advanced csv feature. More powerful, but also more tricky to work with. Complete documentation can be found here.
If you didn’t register yet, go ahead and register for our free trial to make your 1st CSV dashboard.