Tracking performance of lead generation is really important to any business. However, it’s often hard to define relevant lead generation KPIs. Here are few examples that might help you.
• New account signups: How many visitors signed up for the trial?
• Goal abandonment rate: What proportion of visits that started a goal finally abandon?
• Search traffic: Visits from specific terms, excluding the brand name.
• Visit stickiness: How many page does a visitor see during a visit?
• Returning visitors signups: How many visits does it take before someone sign up?
• Get a quote requests: Any contact form that is filled and send is part of a good KPI.
How to build a dashboard to track your leads generation with DashThis?
First, you register to DashThis and create your first dashboard by choosing then a template like "Lead generation". You can also personalize the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) according to your organization’s needs.
Ready to automate your reporting?
Don’t miss out!
Be a contributor
Want to share your expertise with our readers? Drop us a line!Pitch us your idea