Lead Generation KPI Examples
Tracking performance of lead generation is really important to any business. However, it’s often hard to define relevant lead generation KPIs. Here are few examples that might help you.
• New account signups: How many visitors signed up for the trial?
• Goal abandonment rate: What proportion of visits that started a goal finally abandon?
• Search traffic: Visits from specific terms, excluding the brand name.
• Visit stickiness: How many page does a visitor see during a visit?
• Returning visitors signups: How many visits does it take before someone sign up?
• Get a quote requests: Any contact form that is filled and send is part of a good KPI.
How to build a dashboard to track your leads generation with DashThis?
First, you register to DashThis and create your first dashboard by choosing then a template like “Lead generation“. You can also personalize the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) according to your organization’s needs.