Some Updates from our Latest Release
Who work on the week-end to push a new release live? We do! Last Sunday, we released a new set of updates. Here’s some of them (the others being techie stuff no one wants to hear about like servers, database optimization, etc):
- Google Webmaster Tools integration.
We decided to stop waiting after their API and integrated it in another way. You can now connect this great data source in your dashboards.
- Change report period: You can select a different period range when cloning a report. For example, this is useful to change a monthly report into a quarterly one.
- Refresh widget data: Sometimes, you need a widget’s data to be reloaded. You can now refresh a single widget or a whole dashboard without recreating it.
- Multi columns widget in the Campaign view. This great widget was available only in the Periodic view. Now, it’s also in the Campaign view.
- Copy-paste comments from a Word document into a comment box: It used to cause some minor headaches. Not anymore!
- New metrics for Magento e-Commerce integration: Subtotal, Total invoiced, Grand Total and Total Paid.
That’s all? Yes it is. We are secretly working on the next version of DashThis. A complete overhaul. Stay tuned to learn more!