Who works on the week-end to push a new release live? We do! Last Sunday, we released a new set of updates. Here’s some of them (the others being techie stuff no one wants to hear about like servers, database optimization, etc):
- Google Webmaster Tools integration: we decided to stop waiting after their API and integrated it in another way. You can now connect this great data source in your dashboards.
- Change report period: You can select a different period range when cloning a report. For example, this is useful to change a monthly report into a quarterly one.
- Refresh widget data: Sometimes, you need a widget’s data to be reloaded. You can now refresh a single widget or a whole dashboard without recreating it.
- Multi columns widget in the Campaign view. This great widget was available only in the Periodic view. Now, it’s also in the Campaign view.
- Copy-paste comments from a Word document into a comment box: It used to cause some minor headaches. Not anymore!
- New metrics for Magento e-Commerce integration: Subtotal, Total invoiced, Grand Total and Total Paid.
That’s all? Yes it is. We are secretly working on the next version of DashThis. A complete overhaul. Stay tuned to learn more!
Stéphane has been working on business web projects for more than 15 years. After creating and selling numerous web marketing agencies and web apps, he founded DashThis in 2011.